|“||"Oh, so you're just a simple, well-meaning man, huh?" He spits on the ground before him. "Ever been in solitary? Prison is *torture*, that's what it is."||„|
Alain is a character in Disco Elysium.
Alain is In his late thirties-early forties, either Mesque or Saramirizian. He wears hobnailed working boots, size 43. His gang tattoos tell his story: Alain spent his youth in Villalobos, a housing project in the Jamrock Quarter, and had several run-ins with the law and incarcerations. There's a symmetric burn on his neck that resembles the letters *Los Los*, like he tried to burn off his tattoos and leave that life behind. Now he's a union man and one of Titus Hardie's Hardie Boys.
- He is encountered on day 2 at the Whirling-In-Rags Union cafeteria. When you speak with Titus, Alain may chime in.
- Alain will appear with the rest of the Hardie Boys at the mercenary tribunal. He always survives.
- Alain: Across, at the other table: hobnailed working boots, size 43. Gang tattoos. Mesque or Saramirizian. In his late thirties/early fourties.
- Encyclopedia: He spent his youth in Villalobos, a housing project in the Jamrock Quarter. There were incarcerations. Hard to say what else -- the ink is fading.
- Pain Threshold: A symmetric burn on his neck, remembling the letters *Los Los*. Has he tried to burn it off, leave that life behind?