|“||"Oh, so you're just a simple, well-meaning man, huh?" He spits on the ground before him. "Ever been in solitary? Prison is *torture*, that's what it is."||„|
Alain is a character in Disco Elysium.
Alain is in his late thirties-early forties, either Mesque or Saramirizian. He wears hobnailed working boots, size 43. His gang tattoos tell his story: Alain spent his youth in Villalobos, a housing project in the Jamrock Quarter, and had several run-ins with the law and incarcerations. There's a symmetric burn on his neck that resembles the letters *Los Los*, like he tried to burn off his tattoos and leave that life behind. Now he's a union man and one of Titus Hardie's Hardie Boys.
- He is encountered on day 2 at the Whirling-In-Rags Union cafeteria. When you speak with Titus, Alain may chime in.
- Alain will appear with the rest of the Hardie Boys at the mercenary tribunal. He always survives.
Behind the scenes
Alain is voiced by Colombian actor Coco Prada in The Final Cut, credited as "Alaine." He did not have a voice in the original version of the game.
- Alain: Across, at the other table: hobnailed working boots, size 43. Gang tattoos. Mesque or Saramirizian. In his late thirties/early fourties.
- Encyclopedia: He spent his youth in Villalobos, a housing project in the Jamrock Quarter. There were incarcerations. Hard to say what else -- the ink is fading.
- Pain Threshold: A symmetric burn on his neck, remembling the letters *Los Los*. Has he tried to burn it off, leave that life behind?