Description[edit | edit source]
Problem[edit | edit source]
- Business loves silence, the second loudest sound in the world, eclipsed only by the collective screams of market crash victims. So let me whisper to you: do you feel the veil of the sun-god slipping? Are the better days gone, are we entering bankruptcy? Is the company gonna go down and leave you in the gutter with the rest of the dredges, delivering parcels for soup money? You need to crisis-manage your way out of this.
Solution[edit | edit source]
- It’s easy. You just need to move on -- like a plague of locusts. Like a fucking plague. Failure is a core tenet of liberalism. When life closes a door, it opens a window. And if the fall is too steep, use the fire exit. Run to the roof -- you always have that airship on the dock. The most important thing is to keep moving. Keep dreaming. The auditors cannot get to you if you keep running -- very, very fast, from one fuck-up to the next.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Requires 5h 15m research time
- -1 Empathy: Lay-off season
- INT White Check failures give +1 reál
Location[edit | edit source]
- Talk the container in the dockyard open and successfully pitch a bad idea, like the welkin radio board game. (Requires an active Conceptualization check)
If you fail mega rich guys godly check or pass his legendary check you will propose he invest in the RCM. he will decline and you will recieve this thought. if its reversed you will recieve 100 real.