|October 15, 2019|
|See system requirements|
|“||Disco Elysium is a groundbreaking blend of a hardboiled cop show and an isometric RPG within a unique urban fantasy setting.
You play a disgraced lieutenant detective in Revachol West, a shore town where corruption’s out of control, murders go unsolved, and the kids just wanna dance. Chase down leads, interrogate suspects, or get lost exploring a gorgeously rendered city and unraveling its mysteries. All the while, tensions rise around you as Revachol threatens to explode.
Disco Elysium’s completely original skill system makes your innermost feelings, doubts, and memories an integral part of every conversation. Level up your rational faculties, sharpen your wits, or give in to your basest instincts. What kind of cop you are is up to you.
Disco Elysium is an isometric role-playing game, set in an urban fantasy world and a city on the edge of chaos, Revachol. Or rather, its fallen, ruined part, the West.
Features[edit | edit source]
- A massive, open-ended case you can solve however you choose.
- An utterly unique urban fantasy setting where bell-bottoms meet muzzle-loaders.
- Set-piece combat sequences you can avoid or dive into at your peril.
- Develop your own cop persona with 24 colourful skills.
- Ditch your cop uniform for real disco threads to impress, intimidate, or seduce.
- An inventory for your thoughts where you can research clues and then put them to use in the game.
- Original score by the rock’n’roll band British Sea Power.
Products[edit | edit source]
Disco Elysium - The Final Cut is the definitive edition to the standard Disco Elysium experience. The Final Cut was released on the 30th of March, 2021.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Steam collectibles[edit | edit source]
Steam cards[edit | edit source]
Badges[edit | edit source]
Emoticons[edit | edit source]
Backgrounds[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
During development, the name of the game was No Truce With The Furies.
References[edit | edit source]
- The Sun painting: "A painting for No Truce With The Furies, later renamed to Disco Elysium."