EPIS is one of the crown jewels of the Moralintern alongside the ICP and the Coalition Government. It is a special program developed by the Moralintern to support certain Occidental nations. It started out as a system of weights and measures that standardized the usage of kilograms and centimetres, and after that success expanded into an economic union for the processing of steel. The next steps for EPIS is turning it into a supranational political alliance, the United States of Occident.
Oranje and Sur-la-Clef are both founding members of EPIS. Oranje contributes 28% of EPIS’s annual budget and carries a lot of political weight. Sur-la-Clef takes care of the business side of things and is the executive heart of EPIS. 
In order for a country to become a full member of EPIS they must go through an admission process. Showing that they have concern for the rule of law is one of the main criteria for admission. Kedra is a candidate member of EPIS. They have been in negotiations to join since ’21. Some believe that candidate members never become full members.
Humanox is a non-profit humanitarian aid organization created by EPIS countries to provide assistance during humanitarian crises. OFFNET is an approach that EPIS has adopted into their framework for addressing OFCs (Offshore Financial Centres), but OFCs remain a problem. EPIS creates safety regulations. EPIS nations are involved in free-trade negotiations with the Free State of Semenine.
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - The International Collaboration Police (ICP) is an interisolary law enforcement service, the crown jewel in the Moralintern diadem alongside EPIS and the Coalition Government.
- SUNDAY FRIEND - "EPIS is a very special program developed by the Moralintern to support certain Occidental nations. It began as a unified system of weights and measures, which proved to be a *wild* success. Nothing but kilograms and centimetres as far as the eye can see!"
SUNDAY FRIEND - "It was *such* a wild success that we expanded it into an economic union for the processing of steel -- another success. And between you and me... the Moralintern feels *emboldened* by this success. Emboldened to take EPIS to the next level."
YOU -"What's on the next level?"
SUNDAY FRIEND - "A supranational political alliance, the United States of Occident."
- SUNDAY FRIEND - "Oranje is an *exemplary* nation who, as a core member of EPIS, contributes 28% of our annual budget. Next to Sur-la-Clef, Oranje is probably the most prominent member of the international community."
YOU - "Which one of them is more EPIS?"
SUNDAY FRIEND - "As founding members they are *both* very EPIS. Oranje carries a lot of political weight, while Sur-la-Clef takes care of the business side of things -- Sur-la-Clef hosts the headquarters of the major EPIS institutions."
- SUNDAY FRIEND - "What's there to say? Sur-la-Clef is a modern, urbanized country that measures very high on the Human Development and Freedom Index. Mostly, though, it's known as the executive heart of *EPIS*..."
- SUNDAY FRIEND - "You think it's 'fine' that Martinaise is a safe haven for international fugitives? You know, concern for the rule of law is one of the Moralintern's main criteria for admission into EPIS..."
- SUNDAY FRIEND - "Kedra is a candidate member of EPIS. But, between you and me, their potential membership is a more... *contentious* issue."
YOU - "What do you mean?"
SUNDAY FRIEND - "That it's never going to happen. They entered negotiations in '21 and it's been pending ever since."
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - Humanox is a non-profit humanitarian aid organization created by EPIS countries to provide assistance during humanitarian crises.
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - OFCs or Offshore Financial Centres -- that's another word for tax havens. EPIS has adopted the OFFNET approach into their frameworks for addressing OFCs, but it's still a problem.
- KIM KITSURAGI - "It would be a violation of EPIS safety regulations if the gym was still operating. But it isn't. No one's supposed to come here anymore."
- SUNDAY FRIEND - This section includes a long, tedious critique of the latest round of free-trade negotiations between the EPIS nations and the Free State of Semenine.