Find the murder weapon
Find the murder weapon is a task in Disco Elysium.
Context[edit | edit source]
You need to find the firearm that killed the hanged man. Something tells you it will take *some* time. You could start by identifying the bullet, so you'd know the weapon that shot it. After that, keep your eyes open. And be patient.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- This is a task that will take a lot of time to complete, specifically, until the endgame. However, you can advance it after finding the bullet in the hanged man's body:
- Perform a ballistics analysis on the bullet by interacting with it in inventory to establish its caliber.
- Perform an advanced analysis, using H/E Coordination, to establish that it's a military-grade jacketed bullet, rather than the unjacketed soft rounds used by the RCM.
- Finally, to find the murder weapon you need to locate a *working* firearm that shoots jacketed 4.46 ammo. You can find an Antique Belle-Magrave Rifle in the basement of the Doomed Commercial Area and inquire about it at the pawn shop or with René Arnoux, but since the rifle is damaged, the task will remain incomplete.
- It will only complete once you find Iosef Lilianovich Dros at the Sea Fortress and collect his Triangong 4-46.