The Founding Party known as the Holy Party during the time of the Perikarnassian, or by the Meteoran term Ecclesiastes, is the world's oldest international organization, spending its time in search of either the re-emergence of the innocence, or new members. The Founding Party elects an innocence to office, and the entire legal system of the Reál Belt is built to accommodate innocentic rule. It is assumed that the first innocence Pius's disciples were the beginnings of the Founding Party.
Some of the members of the Founding Party who elected Dolores Dei would later go on to form the Moralintern after her assassination in order to continue her political and intellectual project. The other members of the Founding Party from this time moved to Sur-La-Clef and invented modern corporate finance.
References[edit | edit source]
- YOU - "You mentioned some kind Ecclesiastes own the church. Who are these Ecclesiastes?" ANDRE - "Oh yeah, that's a Meteoran name for the Founding Party. Thought it'd be cool to use it."
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - Yes. There exists a group called the Founding Party. Known as the Holy Party during the time of the Perikarnassian. This, the world's oldest international organization, spends its time in search of either the re-emergence of the innocence, or new members.
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - More. An innocence is elected to office by the Founding Party, a precedent that has taken place a mere six times in the entirety of History. The legal system of the Reál Belt is built to accommodate innocentic rule, should it coincide with our time.
- THE GREATEST INNOCENCE - As the first innocence, he declared that there should be more of those like him. It is presumed his disciples were the beginning of the Holy Party (the Founding Party).
- YOU - "In what sense is the Moralintern the steward of Dolores Dei's legacy?" COALITION WARSHIP ARCHER - "It was established by many of the same Founding Party members who elected Dolores Dei, and who, after her assassination, dedicated their lives to the continuation of her political and intellectual project."
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - The *other* members of the Founding Party moved to Sur-la-Clef and invented modern corporate finance. Their names may still be found on the pediments of some of the largest investment banks in the world.