Frittte kiosk is a location in Disco Elysium.
One of a great many Revachol kiosks, located right next to the Industrial Harbor.
Points of interest
- Manned by the Frittte clerk, the kiosk offers a variety of services and items for purchase.
- The medical cabinet offers healing items for health and morale. They come in two varieties: Restoring one bar (✤ 0.90, Nosaphed or Magnesium) or refilling it completely (✤ 2.50, Drouamine or Hypnogamma). All are produced by Saint-Batiste Pharmaceutics.
- The rack in the center allows you to purchase a FRITTTE Plastic Rain Coat for ✤ 4.00 or steal it (Savoir Faire Challenging 12).
- You can also indulge your vices. Commodore Red wine (✤ 5.00), pale-aged vodka (✤ 30.00), and Potent Pilsner beer (✤ 3.00), and Smokes Astra (✤ 2.90). Alcohol is on and the same, you don't need to blow 30 reals on vodka to get smashed.
- The tare machine in the corner will accept tare at a rate of ✤ 0.10 per. With Hobocop, you get double the payout and can collect special collector's edition tare to turn in.