Frittte kiosk is a location in Disco Elysium.
One of a great many Revachol kiosks, located right next to the Industrial Harbor.
Points of interest
- Manned by the Frittte clerk, the kiosk offers a variety of services and items for purchase.
- The medical cabinet offers healing items for health and morale. They come in two varieties: Restoring one bar (✤ 0.90, Nosaphed or Magnesium) or refilling it completely (✤ 2.50, Drouamine or Hypnogamma). All are produced by Saint-Batiste Pharmaceutics.
- The rack in the center allows you to purchase a FRITTTE Plastic Rain Coat for ✤ 4.00 or steal it (Savoir Faire Challenging 12).
- You can also indulge your vices. Commodore Red wine (✤ 5.00), pale-aged vodka (✤ 30.00), and Potent Pilsner beer (✤ 3.00), and Smokes Astra (✤ 2.90). Alcohol is on and the same, you don't need to blow 30 reals on vodka to get smashed.
- The tare machine in the corner will accept tare at a rate of ✤ 0.10 per (this was briefly changed from ✤ 0.10 per at release, but was later fixed, after some foe of the Hobocop verified and reported it). With Hobocop, you get double the payout and can collect special collector's edition tare to turn in.