Guillaume le Million (Thought)
|This article is about Guillaume le Million, the thought. For Guillaume le Million, the artist, see Guillaume le Million.|
Guillaume le Million is a thought in Disco Elysium.
Description[edit | edit source]
Problem[edit | edit source]
- Whatever happened to Guillaume Le Million, who -- with his amber mane and sparkling teeth -- beguiled the tattered remains of the nation? While you suffered and suffered, did he dematerialize in a cloud of cocaine dust? Or did he simply stand in the corner and melt into the slendering *New* lines of some starlit boîte de nuit twenty years ago? Spare a thought for his great ass too! Or wait... maybe he became a police officer in Revachol West! Hmm...
Solution[edit | edit source]
- Bad news: Guillaume le Million did not become a cop. In '38 he went on a tour to the Hsin-Yao province in Safre, where he died of auto-erotic asphyxiation. His body was found hanging from a decorative dragon tree in his junior suite, amid drug paraphernalia, unwholesome objects, and the Sylvia Trainor single "Wonderland" skipping in the background. And yes, you can take this as a metaphor for Revachol in the Thirties. And also as a warning.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Requires 4h 30m research time
- -1 Logic
- +1 Pain Threshold
- All PSY learning caps raised by 1
Location[edit | edit source]
- Pass an Encyclopedia check with the Mirror in your room