They say nameless heroes need no credit. Doing the right thing is reward enough. But deep down, an honourable man knows there will be a reward. Oh yes, the Honourable shall inherit the world, and you, Compte de Honore, will lead the charge with your thumb held high. What you need is a creed. An oath. A great oath of honour. Flex your honour glands, see if you can come up with something.
Here it is. It's titled “Honour: For the Brave” and goes: “I have no family; I make *honour* my family. I have no home; I make *bravery* my home. I have no desire; I make *dignity* my desire. I have no friends; I make *humility* my friend. I have no enemy; I make *dishonour* my enemy. This is my vow of honor -- for the brave. I am brave.“ Something like that. It's not the words that matter, it's the honour.
Requires 20m research time
- -4 Drama: Dishonourable to lie
- Reputation Bonus: +25.000 honour points (note: it's fake, it doesn't change the amount reported for e.g. achievements in your ledger)
- Learning cap for Authority raised to 5
- Gather enough Honour Points by doing "honourable" activities, in general by being a honor show-off (e.g. first doing dishonorable stuff and later fixing the results).
- Your Authority will contact you, to perform "The Rite of Honour" (requires an Authority of 4).