Saramiriza is a country on the Mundi isola. Historically, Saramiriza acted as a vassal of the suzerainty of Revachol and provided Revachol with magenta cocaine. Currently, Saramiriza is still associated with high-grade cocaine and drug smuggling. Also associated with Saramiriza is coffee and communism. The U41-A is the pale transport route from Saramiriza to Graad.
Geographically, Saramiriza and Supramundi appear related, being managed as one entity by the colonial powers of Revachol. The nation also appears to have cultural and ethnic similarities with Mesque, in particular with regards to language and tattoos. Under the Moralintern, Saramiriza is considered a hotbed for PMC wafare and gang conflict.
- KIM KITSURAGI: "Mondial. Subgroup: Occidental -- as per your observation." THE HANGED MAN: The pudgy mess looks neither *Mondial* nor *Occidental*. It doesn't even look human. The next line says: ENCYCLOPEDIA: As you read it you think: that leaves out dark haired Mesque, Sao, Saramirizian, Kedreatic... Lighter skinned Occidental means this man could be... Vespertine? Oranjese? Messinian. Those three are on the table.
- SUZERAINTY: THE BOARD GAME: In the centre is the crown of Revachol. Radiating outward are her colorful vassals, each one supplying some raw material desired by the suzerain. SUZERAINTY: THE BOARD GAME: Apricots from Safre, archaeological treasures from Ile Marat, sugar from the Semenine Islands, and magenta cocaine from Supramundi and Saramiriza...
- IDIOT DOOM SPIRAL: "That's right. Two-hundred fifty grams of blow had *accumulated* in there over the years. We're talking high-grade Saramirizian pure, not that cut-rate shit your grandma does."
- RACIST LORRY DRIVER: "You know where that shit comes from? Saramiriza, Safre, Iilmaraa. They take money from our local junkies here and then use it to out-compete us in the manufacturing sector."
- ECHO MAKER: "I would commit war crimes for some real Saramirizian coffee."
- STEBAN, THE STUDENT COMMUNIST: "Unlikely. That's real Saramirizian twill. Only old Saramirizian communists and drug smugglers wear those anymore."
- PALEDRIVER: "Just this month I made half a dozen trips from Saramiriza to Graad, on the U41-A. What do you think they take from Saramiriza to Graad, lawman?"
- SUZERAINTY: THE BOARD GAME - In the centre is the crown of Revachol. Radiating outward are her colourful vassals, each one supplying some raw material desired by the suzerain... SUZERAINTY: THE BOARD GAME - Apricots from Safre, archaeological treasures from Ile Marat, sugar from the Semenine Islands, and magenta cocaine from Supramundi and Saramiriza..
- ALAIN - "Let Dennis enjoy his fucking, man. We don't mind." You notice gang tattoos; the man must be either Mesque or Saramirizian.
- EVRART CLAIRE - "I'm talking *beasts*, hardened killers from proxy wars in Yeesut, Semenine, Saramiriza -- you name it, they've done it. Raping, killing, burning villages -- killing little children for the Señorita Pineapple company, Harry..."