Spirit is eternal
Spirit is eternal is a task in Disco Elysium.
Context[edit | edit source]
The Horrific Necktie is getting ready for the end game.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- This is a non-essential, though quite helpful once you get to the tribunal. To unlock it, you'll need the Horrific Necktie from your Whirling room and have passed the appropriate Inland Empire check as part of initially picking it up.
- Once you have access to the fishing village after Day 3, go find Rosemary, one of the hobos in the village. Talk to him while you have the necktie equipped and get him to mention the special drink he's selling, Blue Medicinal Spirit. Keep talking to him and his initial price of ✤ 300 will drop to ✤ 3, a slip of the tongue. Don't correct him and grab it.
- After confronting Ruby, the Instigator, below the Feld building, you'll get a prompt from the Horrific Necktie on the way back to the Whirling. It will ask you to put it inside the spirit bottle. Accept and you'll create the Spirit Bomb.
- When you near the Pawnshop, equip the spirit bomb in one of your active slots (the other should be the pistol). The Inland Empire will helpfully chime in and remind you of that. Note that it only matters that you have it in hand, the prompt is just an aid.
- The spirit bomb will enable an additional Hand-Eye Coordination coordination during the mercenary tribunal. Using it will complete the task.