The Jam Mystery
The Jam Mystery is a task in Disco Elysium.
Context[edit | edit source]
Someone's using Terminal B to smuggle raw ingredients of drugs into Revachol. Joyce said there are 3 drivers at the intersection. Talk to them, one of them *must* know something about the drug trade.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the drivers. Tommy Le Homme and the Paledriver won't be much help, but the racist lorry driver will point you towards Siileng. Siileng will then tell you that the Racist lorry driver is just being racist. The driver you're looking for is actually a lady driver.
- There's two ways to move on from here:
- The easy way is through Tommy Le Homme. Push him far enough and he'll break, but if things with the lady driver go badly, Tommy will not be happy with you.
- Or, you can go back to the racist lorry driver. You'll have to pass a difficult Half Light check to get him to talk, but you'll stay on good terms with Tommy.
- Whoever you talk to will point you towards the lady driver's lorry. Break in and see what you can find. When you're done, report back to Joyce to finish the task.