The Pernikarnassian was the first Innocence, who ruled and lived over 8,000 years ago, during a time in which all the isolas were geographically connected as the Perikarnassian super-isola. Little is known of the Perikarnassian as a person, though Franconegro presumed him male, and would refer to him by the name of Pius. In religious depictions, he is shown as a young man with molten gold pouring out of his mouth, in relation to the wisdom of his words and his invention of the gold standard. He also invented god; and the equality of men before god.
As the first Innocence, he declared that there should be more of those like him. It is presumed his disciples were the beginning of the Founding Party, which was then known as the Holy Party. The followers of the Perikarnassian would go on to found the Perikarnassian church, utilizing the Star of Perikarnassis, or Chi-Rho, as its symbol: "a great moral height to be strived towards". The Perkinassians were also known for their theories about love as a link to immortality, and, 2,000 years later, would be the first to research the study of entroponetics, then known as the Western Plain.
- COALITION WARSHIP ARCHER - "That depends on how you look at it. Since the Perikarnassian Incident, there have been nearly 8,000 years of recorded history..."
- RHETORIC They had not travelled the entire circumference of the Perikarnassian super-isola. It was not merely in the West -- it was everywhere. Even then; surrounding them...
- THE GREATEST INNOCENCE - Correct! Nothing much is known about him. It's not even clear that he was a *he*, but Franconegro presumed as such and called him Pius. He's depicted as a young man with molten gold pouring out of his mouth -- all he spoke was gold. It's said he *invented* god; and equality of men before god. He also introduced the gold standard as a way for measuring people's love for aurum.
- THE GREATEST INNOCENCE - As the first innocence, he declared that there should be more of those like him. It is presumed his disciples were the beginning of the Holy Party
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - You know this to be the Star of Perikarnassis, or the Chi-Rho. The central symbol of the Perikarnassian church -- a star, a great moral height to be strived towards.
- ENCYCLOPEDIA - You know, this reminds you of the Perikarnassian Theory of Love. In essence, love is a relay -- out of death. Generation by generation, our love remains in our progeny. Lay some of *that* on her!
- JOYCE MESSIER - "*Entroponetics*," she corrects, "is the scientific study of the pale. Or a recent iteration of it, by way of Graad. The study of the pale reaches back 6,000 years -- the Perikarnassians called it the Western Plain."