|“||Though I understand the socio-economic causes of the Revolution, it pains me to imagine the revolutionaries setting fire to this precious device. But so they did. The Feld Playback Experiment vanished into the fires of '07.||„|
Trant Heidelstam is a character in Disco Elysium.
Heidelstam is a civilian consultant for the RCM Major Crimes Unit. He is a well-traveled man who has also worked in Oranje, at the exhibition at the Wompty-Dompty-Dom Centre in Vredefort, working with Paul Ockermann, head curator at the time, and twins Keith and Guy Joost. As of the year '51 he's been working on a special assignment from Precinct 41 under Harrier Du Bois. After Harrier Du Bois suffered a psychotic break and lost his memories, he aids Jean Vicquemare in evaluating Harrier's mental state and his ability to lead the MCU.
- Trant is referred to in the damaged ledger as "special consultant TH".
- While reading THE UNSOLVABLE CASE, Harry notes that it's clear TH was too busy with more important cases to deal with Burke and Leslie.
- Trant can be encountered from Day 3 on at the Feld building. He offers a lot of information on FELD and its history, as well as pointers that can help the detectives figure out where Ruby is hiding.
- Talking to Trant can unlock the Wompty-Dompty Dom Centre thought.
- One of the dialogue branches reveals that Trant spends 4 hours a day practicing a martial art called Lomantang stick fighting.
- The same dialogue branch reveals that Trant has previously experienced a pyrholidon addiction.
- His final appearance is after returning from the Sea Fortress, where he participates in the end debriefing and evaluation. He is quite sympathetic to Harry and will help overcome Jean's bitterness, especially if Harry brings the Phasmid's photo along to prove the discovery of a new species.
- During the dialogue branch where you confront Trant about being a special consultant you can learn that Trant shares custody of Mikael with Mikael's mother, implying that Trant is not in a romantic or sexual relationship with Mikael's mother.
- Trant will comment that you setting the aero-graffito on fire as a poetic gesture is a "good choice".